Our Mission, Vision, and Values
The Mission of the Sequim Food Bank is “To provide food and assistance to individuals and organizations in our community.”
Our Vision is to ensure that “No one goes hungry in Sequim.”
Five Core Values guide our work:
- Compassion & Respect – Turn no one away from services and always encourage positive relationships with clients and the community.
- Stewardship & Sustainability – Be responsible stewards of our resources with focus on providing a well maintained, safe facility and equipment, and minimizing waste as possible.
- Education & Prevention – Commit to promoting healthy eating while reducing hunger and striving to understand, eliminate, and prevent the root causes of hunger.
- Collaboration & Cooperation – Engage and involve a network of community members.
- Diversity & Multiculturalism – Understand the diverse individual and cultural needs in our community.
Keep up to date with “Food Bank Bites,” the Sequim Food Bank Newsletter